- You must conduct only authorized business on the system.
- Your level of access to systems and networks is limited to ensure your access is no more than necessary to perform your legitimate tasks or assigned duties. If you believe you are being granted access that you should not have, you must immediately notify Envisage at 888-313-8324.
- You must maintain the confidentiality of your authentication credentials such as your password. Do not reveal your authentication credentials to anyone; an Envisage employee should never ask you to reveal them.
- You must follow proper logon/logoff procedures. You must manually logon to your session; do not store you password locally on your system or utilize any automated logon capabilities. You must promptly logoff when session access is no longer needed. If a logoff function is unavailable, you must close your browser. Never leave your computer unattended while logged into the system.
- You must report all security incidents or suspected incidents (e.g., improper or suspicious acts) related to Envisage systems and networks to 888-313-8324.
- You must not establish any unauthorized interfaces between systems, networks, and applications owned by Envisage.
- Your access to systems and networks owned by Envisage is governed by, and subject to, all federal laws, including, but not limited to, the Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C. 552a, if the applicable Envisage system maintains individual Privacy Act information. Your access to Envisage systems constitutes your consent to the retrieval and disclosure of the information within the scope of your authorized access, subject to the Privacy Act, and applicable state and federal laws.
- You must safeguard system resources against waste, loss, abuse, unauthorized use or disclosure, and misappropriation.
- You must not process U.S. classified national security information on the system.
- You must not browse, search or reveal information hosted by Envisage except in accordance with that which is required to perform your legitimate tasks or assigned duties.
- You must not retrieve information, or in any other way disclose information, for someone who does not have authority to access that information.
- You must only use Envisage systems for lawful and authorized purposes.
- You understand that any person who obtains information from a computer connected to the Internet in violation of her employer’s computer-use restrictions is in violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
- By your signature or electronic acceptance, you must agree to these rules. If signing on behalf of an organization or agency, you represent and warrant that you possess the requisite authority to do so. You are responsible for ensuring that all employees/contractors have current knowledge of these Rules of Behavior, including specialized rules for specific data sets and systems that govern the use of workstations, the network, databases, and other systems. The software administrators within your agency that create accounts for other customer users inside their respective agency are responsible for ensuring that Rules of Behavior for their agency are signed for the system.
- You agree to contact Envisage at 888-313-8324 if you do not understand any of these rules.